By John Brown Media
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
2. Grease a 12-hole muffin tin and set it aside.
3. Core, quarter, and thinly slice the apples.
4. Place apples in warm water with a squeeze of lemon juice for about 10 minutes. This helps make slices pliable for rolling so they don’t break.
5. Cut the pastry into 8 equal strips (with the long side facing you).
6. Brush each strip with butter, then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
7. Place apple slices along the length of each strip making sure they overlap and leave about a 2cm border on the bottom half of the pastry (the rounded edges of the slices should be exposed).
8. Fold the bottom half over the apple slices and roll up to create a spiral.
9. Transfer to muffin tin and brush with more butter.
10. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until puff pastry is golden.
11. Cool slightly before dusting with icing sugar and serving.
Combine ½ cup sugar and 1 Tbsp (15ml) cinnamon. Mix well and use as needed. Store the rest in an airtight container and use over pancakes and French toast.
Divine Swiss Style Muesli with Pink Lady® Apples
Pink Lady® apple & almond cake with coconut meringue
Pink Lady® dark-chocolate bark
Baked Pink Lady ® Apple with Raisins served with a Brandy Orange Syrup topped with Cinnamon Yoghurt
Make healthy living a part of your active lifestyle with Pink Lady® - naturally!
© 2020 Copyright Pink Lady®.
Developed by Solutions Desk